Friday, September 19, 2008

Weigh In #4

Kevin
Original Weight: 186
Last Week's Weight: 181
Current Weight: 181

Stefanie
Original Weight: 136
Last Week's Weight: 132.5
Current Weight: 131.5

So as you can see, nothing drastic. I (Stefanie) am just hoping to keep losing a pound a week, but I'm sure I'll plateau soon. We definately need to add some exercise to days. The 1200 calorie thing is still going good during the week, and the free game during the weekends is what actually gets me through the week. Since I know I can basically have what I want during the weekends, I have something to look forward to. Besides, when you are eating at home all day during the week, it is not hard to limit the calorie intake. It's things like camping, eating out, ward dinners, and such that I just can't control myself. All and all, not too exciting of a week.

No comments: