Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Time to STEP UP... to the scale!

It's wednesday! Time for our first follow-up weigh in! We've all had a week to shave off some pounds, and it's time to shine... or fade away! Make sure to tell everyone what you've been doing to bring about your success.

Chows:
Dan: 225lbs (8 lbs lost, 3.4% of total body weight)
This week is the first week of the 1400 cal/day diet. I've been using calorieking.com's daily food tracker and diary to keep track of my intake, and it's not been bad at all!!! It's amazing how much food you can eat in 1400 calories if you're paying attention. The hardest thing is every now and then I just want to scarf down a whole pizza!!! But it's more psychological than physical hunger. Nothing a big glass of water and 2 minutes can't fix. It's also encouraging to watch weight come off daily. It's challenging to stay hydrated though, since I really really hate plain water, and you can only have so much diet coke!

Tish: 120lbs (2lbs lost, 1.6% of total body weight)
hmm....Dan wants me to write my feelings. I've been sticking to a 1200 calorie a day diet and it's been working really well. In fact most nights I find I have enough left over to eat a treat. My appetite has decreased significantly and I actually wait until I'm hungry now to eat rather than just eating because I've nothing better to do. :) So far, so good.

No comments: